- To deliver the highest degree of customer satisfaction through superior workmanship and service.
- To provide clear and accurate estimates.
- To be professional and objective in all our evaluations, insisting only on necessary repairs.
- To obtain approval from customers prior to proceeding with any additional repair work not previously authorised.
- To use only the most suitable parts and materials, obtained from reputable suppliers.
- To offer and encourage ongoing training for all our employees in order to ensure the highest level of workmanship and expertise.
- To provide a clean and safe work environment for staff and customers.
- To adhere to all relevant and applicable rules and regulations.
- To minimise our impact on the environment as much as possible.